We offer an academic broad based curriculum which continues through Reception where our children follow the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum – a structured approach, incorporating play-based learning. In Year 1 lessons become less topic based and are more specific.
- Ages 4 to 7 years
- Small class sizes
- Wrap around care 8am to 6pm
- Range of Holiday clubs available
- Excellent pastoral care
- 23 acres of outside space
- Government’s Early Years Education funding accepted
- Virtual Learning Environment – full remote access to your child’s progress
- Brand new Multi Use Games Area featuring tennis, netball, football and hockey pitches.
- Extensive walled garden with Trim Trail climbing equipment.
- Extensive extra-curricular offering including Equestrian, Fencing, Drama, Gardening and Skateboarding clubs.
and much more…
“We were moving our son from a very popular local school, which was a very difficult decision. All the staff diligently ensured a smooth and efficient transition for our son. We would not have wanted anything changed on reflection.”
– Kingscourt Year 3 Parent