The first stage in our Upper School, starting the journey towards 11+ and Common Entrance examinations. The pupils have specialist subject teachers to inspire and enrich lessons with a dedicated form teacher to provide daily pastoral support and parent communication.
- Ages 7 to 11 years
- Small class sizes
- Excellent pastoral care
- Wrap around care 8am to 6pm
- Supercamps holiday club and in-house Playschemes available
- Extensive extracurricular activities ranging from computer coding to lacrosse, riding, skateboarding, fencing and much more
- Cutting edge teaching technology including individual iPads and whole class interactive whiteboards in each classroom.
- Access to Learning support with a Special Education Needs Tutor
- Government’s Early Years Education funding accepted
- Pupils achieve higher than the national average on our GLC tests
- Most children achieve places at their first choice of senior school including all leading independent senior schools within a 20 mile radius.
- Residential trips both in the UK and Europe.
- Wide range of sports available on pitches and new Multi Use Games Area including hockey, football, netball, tennis, athletics, cross country and rugby.
Come and see us… we’d love to show you…
“Both of my boys have been exceptionally happy at Kingscourt. They have flourished academically, and socially, their confidence has grown as a result of the school building upon their individual strengths and supporting them with more difficult challenges.”
– Kingscourt Parent