At Kingscourt we value our children’s happiness, sociability and feeling of belonging. Our high level of pastoral care means that we know each child, and their family, very well.
- Ages 3 to 11 years
- Small class sizes
- Excellent pastoral care
- Wrap around care 8am to 6pm
- Supercamps holiday club available
- Extensive extracurricular activities ranging from computer coding to lacrosse, riding, fencing, gardening, skateboarding, judo, gym, dance and much more.
- Access to Learning support with a Special Education Needs Tutor
- Government’s Early Years Education funding accepted
- Pupils achieve higher than the national average on our GLC tests
- Pupils move on to their first choice of senior school including leading independent senior schools within a 20 mile radius.
- New Multi Use Games Area means year round hockey, rugby, football, netball and tennis.
- 23 acres of private garden and playing fields
- Grade II listed Georgian building.
- Latest teaching technology including individual iPads and whiteboards.
Please do come and take a look….
“Both my children have received an excellent education tailored to their individual needs and have benefited immensely from attending Kingscourt.”
– Kingscourt Parent