Our exciting, sociable and secure environment allows your child to discover their own interests and learning style. We get to know them and their individual personality very well as our dedicated Nursery team work closely with parents, keeping communication open at all times.
- Ages 3 to 4 years
- Small class sizes
- Wrap around care 8am to 6pm
- Range of holiday clubs available
- Excellent pastoral care
- Friendly baby & toddler group every Monday during term time
- Government’s Early Years education funding accepted
- Workplace childcare vouchers accepted
- Fees based on hours in the Nursery
- Virtual Learning Environment – full remote access to your child’s progress
- New Multi Use Games Area for year round sports and games
- Outdoor Learning specialist – children frequently explore outside as they learn about the natural environment together.
- We are not just a nursery – this is where your child’s education begins.
- Very easy transition to the main school
- Nutritious lunches and snacks supplied by specialist school caterer, Thomas Franks
and much more…
“Kings is a nurturing yet academic environment for our children to learn and thrive. It strikes a lovely balance between learning intimacy with small class sizes but also good exposure to a range of activities, encouraging kids to try new things, get involved and encouraging their increasing independence. “
– Kingscourt Nursery Parent